Nobuhle was rescued before the room in which she had been left burnt out. The fire is believed to have started when the curtain of the room blew against a candle which was left lit in the room. The whereabouts of Nobuhle´s mother is unknown as she seemed to have disappeared before or during the occurrence of the fire.
Nobuhle was malnourished on arrival, and thus is much smaller than most children her age. She is making good recovery now that her needs are being met.
Change the life of Nobuhle for less than the price of a cup of coffee a day.
Make a difference.